- This event has passed.
VEGAS! THE SHOW
An event every week that begins at 21:00 on Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday, repeating until 2020-09-30
VEGAS! THE SHOW is a story about Las Vegas and its legendary performers, a musical journey back in time when the World’s most famous city of entertainment was yet so young, a tribute to Vegas legends like The Rat Pack, Gladys Knight & The Pips, Elvis and Tom Jones – all those who made it so popular. This Broadway-style production full of glamour features neon signs, iconic showgirls, incredible dancers, music, singing, and A-list international performers seen on TV, in film and on stage. Incredible showgirls and dancers shine VEGAS! THE SHOW showcasing iconic costumes covered with rhinestones and feathers.
Some of the signers and starts performing in VEGAS! THE SHOW nightly include:
- Natalie Brown, famous for performances on TV, in film and in live theatre
- David Villella, Broadway star who toured the US performing in various venues
- Alyssa Harris, principal vocalist in Mickey and the Magical Map at Disneyland Resort
- Elijah Rock, entertainer and recording artist
- Michael Washington, songwriter, singer, vocal director, musical director and actor
- Laura Wright, semi-finalist on “American Idol” season five
VEGAS! THE SHOW has specialty acts performed by well-known entertainers:
- Vaudevillian-styled pantomime played by The Quiddlers, a physical comedy group
- Rhythmic gymnastics by Olympic Games finalist and 4-time world champion Tamara Yerofeyeva
- Hula-hoop performance by Hulahoop Champion Mat Plendi
- Russian bar act by Snadou Trio, semi-finalists on America’s Got Talent
- Juggling by Vladik, who is considered of the best juggling performers in the world
- Comedy and juggling by Michael Holly, Las Vegas favorite comedy star since 1987
- Gymnastics by 9th generation circus performers Anastasini Brothers
VEGAS! THE SHOW is an exemplary Vegas show recommended for all Vegas guests! Finish your day immersing into history and atmosphere of fabulous Las Vegas. Tickets sell fast, booking in advance is recommended.